An Award Winning Business
National winner in The Telstra And Australian Governments' Business Awards 2002 - Telstra Country Wide
Regional Incentive Award. 4,000+ businesses entered.These are the most prestigious business awards in
Australia. See www.telstrabusinessawards.telstra.com
"It is clear that the Money Story and the training provided have been effective. Several health board members
were able to present the financial report using the Money Story and in addition several were able to ask
questions of the staff when they identified something in the Money Story which concerned them".
Menzies School Of Health Research - Evaluation Report On KatherineWest Health Board Trial.
Successful Business Review
"Little Fish is a progressive forward thinking company, set apart from its competitors with a high level of service definition and competitive advantage ....... it has the potential to be a national and international leader in the delivery of financial information flow services."
Exert from a business review on Little Fish by Patten's Strategists of Adelaide, South Australia.
Many Of Our Partners Are Winners Too
- Woolworths were national joint winners of the The Prime Minister's Award For Excellence In Community/Business Partnerships 2004 for their work in indigenous stores. We worked alongside them.
- Warlayirti Artists, Balgo,Western Australia, is a leader in best practice in the indigenous art sector. Since 2002 it has completely self-funded the operation of the Art Centre - one of the very few in Australia to do so.
- Sunrise Health Service - runners up prize in national final of the Reconciliation Australia - BHP Billinton Indigenous Governance Awards 2005. 60+ organisations entered. The very first point in the judges' assessment - "The board has excellent financial management understanding due to innovative training methods such as The Money Story." www.reconciliationaustralia.org
HOW WE HELP
- Presentation of clear financial information through The Small Business Story ®.
- Training indigenous presenters to deliver financial information using The Small Business Story ® .
- Worked with committee and staff to help develop core governance guidance principles.
- Attend quarterly committee meetings to support committee implementing their core governance principles.
- Continuing to develop governance guidance aids that the committee can use for themselves.
The chairperson,Yumali, delivers a
to the committee in May 2002.